My Simmons

SLIS Student FAQs

The Student Services Center on the Boston Campus is here to help you. We’re located in Suite B-210, located on the 2nd floor of the Palace Road Building. Our phone number is: 617-521-2814. You can email us at [email protected].

The SLIS West Office is located across the street from the Mount Holyoke College campus in the Village Commons on the first floor of 19 College St. (directly below the Tower Theaters). Our phone number is: 413-533-2400. You can email us at [email protected].

View the full SLIS Policy Manual, for students in Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, and Master of Science programs in SLIS. For additional information, visit the Simmons Student Handbook.

Please note that the URLs to specific forms listed below can all be found at Forms and Policies.

Useful Links

Bookstore at SimmonsForms and PoliciesRegistration for New or Current students
Campus Card OfficeLIS Boston Welcome DayStudent Associations
Course RefundsLIS West Welcome DayStudent Financial Services – Insurance
Course DescriptionsParking at SimmonsTech Competencies
Discount MBTA PassesPetition for Transfer of Credit/Waiver FormVirtual Orientation
Workday (log into Simmons Connection)Faculty ProfilesProgram Planning Statement

Acclimate to Campus (Boston and South Hadley)

Get Ready to Take Classes

Handling Challenges