Thank you to all staff who have shared their thoughts about the upcoming enabling moves. We wanted to share a few updates we received in response to the questions and concerns you submitted via form:
- The schedule for the enabling moves is being revised as a result of the COVID-19 quarantine and information is forthcoming about department locations.
- Alternate plans are being created to allow departments to pack and purge their offices during the quarantine, more details are coming by the first week in April.
- If you have events booked in advance in the Park Science Building or Lefavour, contact Nikki Vanderpol ([email protected]) for more information.
- The team is aware of staff concerns about a lack of privacy in shared offices and is working carefully with the design team to ensure a comfortable and effective office environment including huddle rooms for use when privacy is required.
- Specific concerns will be addressed, particularly the “one stop” project for student services and cross-training of staff.
- The Staff Advisory Committee website has been updated to reflect more information on campus moves.
The Staff Advisory Committee wants to ensure that staff concerns are addressed in a supportive manner. Please continue to share your concerns with us.