I Can Help is a universal program designed to support early detection, mental health literacy, and suicide prevention for non-mental health professionals. The I Can Help training will provide attendees with strategies to:
- More easily recognize who does and does not need referrals
- Develop and/or strengthen basic reflecting skills as well as how to ask about suicide
- Identify components of elevated risk for suicide attempts and interventions to reduce risk and improve student success
These trainings are open to all staff and faculty and are facilitated by Student Affairs staff. We appreciate your registration so we can plan for seating, but please feel free to join us even if you were not able to register.
The session dates are:
- Tuesday, February 11, 2:30-4:30 PM, Kotzen Room
- Friday, February 28, 9-11 AM, Special Functions Room
- Friday, March 20, 9-11 AM, Kotzen Room
- Tuesday, April 14, 2:30-4:30 PM, Special Functions Room
Please contact Samantha Fox or Michele Almeida with questions.