Simmons’ membership to The Council of Independent Colleges has granted us access to a series of webinars on online instruction. The series includes:
- Welcoming Students to Your Online Environment
Thursday, April 2, 2020, 2:00 p.m.
- Managing Your Online Presence
Monday, April 6, 2020, 2:00 p.m.
- Organizing Your Online Courses
Thursday, April 9, 2:00 p.m.
- Planning and Facilitating Quality Discussions
Tuesday, April 14, 2:00 p.m.
- Recording Effective Micro-Lectures
Friday, April 17, 2:00 p.m.
- Engaging Students in Readings and Micro-Lectures
Monday, April 20, 2:00 p.m.
For more information visit https://acue.org/webinars/.