We would like to welcome the newest employees who recently joined the Simmons community. We look forward to working with you.
- The School of Library and Information Science welcomes Professor Rhiannon Bettivia.
- Student Financial aid welcomes Em Hunsicker as a Financial Aid Counselor.
- University Communications welcomes Thu Ly as the new Enrollment Marketing and Communications Manager. She joins us from WPI where she worked as a Marketing Specialist.
- Technology- Academic Systems welcomes Brian Maloney as a Learning Technologies Support Specialist.
- Multicultural Student Affairs welcomes Erika Monfort as the Multicultural Center Coordinator.
- The Writing And Academic Resource Center welcomes Christopher Strand as the Director of the Writing Center and Academic Resources.
- Undergraduate Research and Fellowships welcomes Rachel Oshinsky as an Administrative Assistant.
- The Library welcomes Matt Quilitzsch, Research and Instruction Librarian for Nursing and Nursing@Simmons. He joins us from the library at Becker College. You can contact Matt to schedule individual research appointments and classroom instruction sessions.
- The Office of Public Safety welcomes Police Officer Jamila Beasley and Public Safety Officers Krysta Caltabiano, Samuel Emery and Alaiyah Wilson.
We would like to wish the following employees the best in their future endeavors.
- Mike Balin, Technology Services
- Tanya Barker, Social Work
- Michael Cicone, Social Work
- Bridget Cullen, Technology
- Samuel De Los Santos, Public Safety
- James Gardner, Technology- Academic Systems
- Pedro Hernandez, Public Safety
- Patti O’Neil, Capital Giving
- Debra Orr, Provost’s Office
- Honey Pike, Technology And Administration
- Kindia Roman, Public Safety
- Lisa Smith-McQueenie, Organizational Culture, Inclusion & Equity