Facilities Service Center
The Facilities Service Center processes work requests for Buildings & Grounds, which is responsible for building maintenance, housekeeping, furniture moves, landscaping, shipping and receiving, and snow removal.
Technology issues including, computer, printer, copier, phone, classroom/meeting room and media concerns should be directed to the Technology Service Desk.
Emergency requests such as fire, medical emergencies, water leaks, broken glass, and hazardous chemical or waste spills should be directed to Public Safety at all times by calling 617-521-1112.
- Submit a Work Request
Work requests may be submitted by visiting fixit.simmons.edu.
Common work requests and corresponding SchoolDude Problem Type:
- Light bulb replacement-Lighting
- Housekeeping requests-Housekeeping
- Recycling/trash disposal-Housekeeping
- Temperature issues-Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning
- Furniture moves-Furniture
- Requests for window shades-Shades/Blinds
- Requests for hanging pictures/bulletin boards-Carpentry
- Issues with vending or laundry machines-General Maintenance
- Problems with elevator operation-Elevators
- Pest removal-Pest Control
- Bed bunking-Furniture
- Submit an Office Key Request
Faculty or staff members needing replacement or new office keys should download the Key Request Form. Please fill it out completely, including signature authorization from a department chair, then save to your computer and attach it to your work request in SchoolDude.
- Submit a Residence Hall Key Request
Students needing replacement keys should contact Residence Life at 617-521-1096 or email@example.com.
- View SchoolDude Resources